Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Head of Product
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
iTech Media has product development running through its core. ** We continue to expand our capabilities to match the growing ambitions and potential of the business while building a market-leading portfolio of 150+ products.
You will be an experienced Head of Product, with significant experience in building cutting-edge online products and having led high-performing product management teams.
Previous experiences may include taking net-new product experiences from ideation to market launch, pivoting a business/roadmap to realize an opportunity to capture market share, leading a product innovation hub leveraging rapid prototyping and experimentation. You will have led product for a consumer internet business, and likely have experience of working in the transactional e-commerce business, marketplace or price comparison arenas. Ideally you will have market-relevant expertise in Media, iGaming, Sports, Price-Comparison or Affiliate Marketing
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Shape multiple product visions and inspire a team of top tier product managers to develop vivid visions of the future.
- Be a true product and innovation champion, embedding your advanced knowledge and leading portfolio strategy across the wider company
- Utilise your deep understanding of how to turn customer, industry, market and business insights into creative digital products that users can’t live without
- Be a motivational and dynamic thought leader, instilling a strong sense of ambition, competitiveness and urgency across our global company.
- Use your captivating storytelling skills to inspire and communicate unconventional concepts to multi-disciplined teams
Ticket to play:
- Extensive experience in product management with an exceptional track record, ideally in both small and large companies with a good understanding of design, content and software engineering and be able to work closely with the various teams to enhance iTech Media’s product suite.
- Proven experience in building Product teams, developing, coaching and mentoring a high performing team with a passion for creating an exceptional place to work and team culture
- Able to provide visionary leadership and inspire our Squads and Tribes, providing them with direction and guidance on how to achieve our long-term strategy and continue to invent as market leaders
- You will have a good understanding of performance marketing, countering user objections and how to drive conversion online
- You have the instincts to use data to your advantage. Find the trends in the data to build high performing products and find ways to improve what we do
- You know how to balance user-centricity and commercially and how powering our flywheel will accelerate all parts of the business. You have a firm grasp of an affiliate based business model and how to be highly successful with it
- You will have an eye for branding, design & UX. Evolving products into brands with taste and attention to detail. Understanding user intent and what drives people through their user journeys
- You're a pro at driving organisation-wide ceremonies such as Seasonal Planning, OKR playbacks and Annual Company OKR setting sessions
- You will be effective in working within a high growth entrepreneurial business, with many products being worked on simultaneously and a keen eye on expansion (both globally and into new verticals) and growth in all areas
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary