Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Head of SEO
iTech Media is a high growth marketing and product development company which started with a simple mission: to help people make smart choices online. We build digital products that inform and entertain a global audience across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting, Personal Finance, and we’re expanding into new verticals.
We bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries, serving 130,000,000 users annually. Founded in 2015, iTech remains bootstrapped, and is scaling up rapidly with a proudly people-first culture. We’ve got big ambitions for the future, continuing to help the world’s top brands to grow their brands, and we need talented people who share our ambition to join us for the next, most exciting part of our journey.
iTech Media have experienced phenomenal YoY growth; a large part of this success comes from having a world-class and industry-leading SEO capability. iTech Media is looking to hire a Head of SEO to drive and implement SEO strategies for one of the market-leading brands in the iGaming space.
Sitting on the Pillar leadership team, the Head of SEO will oversee every SEO touchpoint including Content Marketing – You’ll be working with the flagship product, collaborating closely with the rest of the pillar leadership, to deliver a high growth SEO strategy.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Develop a world-class SEO offering and ensure the product is at the leading edge of organic search.
- Manage and grow a SEO team - leading, coaching, and mentoring the team, ensuring clear objectives and development plans.
- Be a source of knowledge for all things SEO, proactively sharing ideas and recommendations on the latest developments in SEO and the wider industry.
- Accountable for implementing, driving, and optimising SEO strategies.
- Ensure SEO efforts are having a positive commercial impact.
- Nail the optimisation/continuous improvement process for SEO.
- Raise SEO literacy amongst the pillar. Be champion of the data and trends and own the narrative and comms
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience within a leadership team, working in collaboration with peers, earning trust and respect, and together making decisions that ensure growth & profitability for the business.
- Proven success developing and implementing SEO strategies with long-term results.
- Ability to oversee and drive SEO strategy whilst still working at pace and ensuring creative excellence.
- Proactive awareness and anticipation of the latest industry innovations, tools, digital channels, and the role of SEO.
- Proven leadership experience, able to build, lead and inspire high-performing, engaged teams to successful outcomes.
- A Win as One collaborator who utilises the expertise of the team and organisation to achieve results
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· Annual training budget of £1,000, and regular training days to support your growth and development
· Social events including lunch on Fridays on the company
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.