Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
News Editor in Chief
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Our Content chapter is redefining content experiences for users across our products. We’re hiring a News Editor in Chief to provide strategic and industry-leading direction and growth of our News and Features content across our products and pillars. This is a huge opportunity in a key leadership role within our Content Chapter.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Manage the production and publication of news across the portfolio.
- Drive strategy and innovation across the news operation - striving to engage users in new and inventive ways.
- Manage and build a team of editors to provide global coverage of the gambling and gaming industry in a timely manner.
- Develop and build an international team of news writers who can provide original content that establishes our news as a benchmark of quality in the industry.
- Evaluate the performance of news articles and writers, offering actionable insights on to the work being done and how it can improve.
- Stay abreast of developments in the industry to empower editors (and the organisation more broadly) in identifying emerging areas of opportunity and vital updates.
- Continually monitor KPIs and ensure that our users are growing more satisfied with their experiences over time.
- Develop multi-platform news editorial and features content, especially with video and audio productions for key brands.
Ticket to play:
- You’re an experienced and inspirational senior editor, with experience of building out, managing and leading an international news and features operation.
- You have proven multi-platform editorial strategic planning and operational delivery experience.
- You’ll have a passion for creating great news and engaging, informing and delighting users the world over.
- Working across a number of brands and countries at the same time, you’ll enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced growing global-focused organisation.
- We’re looking for someone with experience integrating news with the content vision and mission of brands.
- You’ll be data driven, using metrics and performance against goals and targets to review content performance and inform your decisions.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of CMS platforms.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- Ideally you’ll have experience in the gambling, gaming and sports betting industry.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary