Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
People & Experience Coordinator
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways to achieve epic results are not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, they are at the forefront of everything we do.
We build, maintain, and run a wide portfolio of websites worldwide, and our goal is to become the number one online media globally. By joining our incredible People & Experience team you’ll play a meaningful part in helping us achieve this vision.
You will play a pivotal role in the People & Experience team. You will ensure that people processes & infrastructure are optimised to maximise the people experience.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- First point of contact for all people related queries
- Provide slick operational support for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences, from onboarding to offboarding
- Be the superstar of; people systems, tools and people experience process administration and co-ordination
- Be the guardian of people facing documentation and data integrity
- Challenge processes to optimise opportunities that maximise people experience
- Be the ambassador of PeX team and work in collaboration with Ops, Finance & Talent Acquisition to support the implementation of people experience solutions
- When you think you are done, make it better
Ticket to play:
- Legendary organisational and prioritisation skills
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Excited by and used to working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Learning agility in mastering new tools, systems and process with speed (experience with cutting edge HR tools is a bonus)
- A love of working with people data
- A desire to make things more LEAN (e.g. repeatable, efficient, scalable and user-centric)
- Previous experience of a role in the HR function
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.