Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
People Experience Development Manager
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do
- Develop people centric (and award winning? why not?) learning solutions for our employee journey and experience (e.g. for learning & development, career management, leadership development, succession management, career management, performance management, recognition, total rewards, workforce planning, etc)
- Always walk a mile in our employees’ shoes (e.g. conducting employee research, map employee journey, interactions and experience, test hypothesis/design)
- Continuously deliver valuable people solutions thinking of what our people need now and in the future
- Be the ambassador of the People Experience team and work in collaboration across teams and train our People Partners to implement our People products
- We want to give our people the best opportunity to learn and grow, we need you to lead on delivery of workforce planning to identify current and future skills and develop talent management plans to identify, grow or acquire organisational capabilities including effective career planning and new talent development schemes
- Provide thought leadership in career development and talent retention
Ticket to play
- Specialist experience in organisational development, talent management, people analytics, or learning and development (we mean Sensei level, no entry level Dragon Warrior for now please)
- Experience of Employee (or customer) Journey Mapping
- Some experience of working with agile / UX / consulting / marketing / customer engagement / systems thinking principles will attract our attention
- Insatiable need to continuously learn and do things better - not only from thought leaders in your specialism but also drawing inspirations from other profession and industries
- You are not afraid of working with data and has an innate need to measure everything!
- Love to be challenged….no, REALLY CHALLENGED!
- Last but not least, you have been told at least once in your career that your idea is toooooo out there!
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary