Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
People & Experience (PeX) Analyst
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
You will play a pivotal role in the People & Experience (PeX) team, our ultimate goal is to make iTech the best place you have ever worked! You will work across our chapter and organisation to drive our people data strategy and implement inclusive solutions to transform our way of thinking on people data. You will ultimately influence how we make our people decisions through story telling with data.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Understand all our PeX tools (HRIS, performance etc.) and data, including how it’s stored, how to extract and how to manipulate the data to bring insightful analyses.
- Create, maintain and enhance iTech’s first people dashboard, incorporating data from multiple sources.
- Automate people data solutions and pioneer self-service.
- Be the expert on how we build solid people data foundations, especially when new PeX tools are introduced with a laser sharp data focus.
- Generate and share data-led insights to the PeX team and senior management team.
- Coach and collaborate with stakeholders to use people data and insights in order to drive behavioural change in the business.
Ticket to play:
- A burning desire for story telling with data and embedding data-focused thinking into the PeX world.
- Experience in HR data analyst or equivalent roles
- Zen Master level in working with data from multiple sources
- Excel ninja, bonus points for SQL
- Love change, it happens here at the speed of light... maybe faster, but we have been unable to measure it because it is going too damn fast.
- Learning agility in mastering new things (did we mentioned we are transforming the way traditional HR works?)
- Love to be challenged
- Last but not least, the ability to speak ‘business’, not ‘HR’. We don’t much like ‘HR’ lingo and some of it just doesn’t make sense to people. PIP this!
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.