Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
PEX (People and Experience) Partner
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Understand our business and how what you do helps it accelerate at rocket speed. Please remember to wear a seatbelt when you do this.
- Be a black belt expert in everything of your chapter/squad - strategy, commercials, ways of working, etc.
- Be a trusted partner and coach to your peers and team. Have some popcorn with them on Wednesday afternoons every now and then.
- Be the super user of our PeX products (end-to-end employee life cycle initiatives such as career maps, learning initiatives, etc) and implement them effectively for your chapter/squad.
- Be the first point of contact for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences of your squad / chapter
- Participate and contribute to the continuous development and alignment of practices in your PeX Partners ‘chapter’. Consistent people experience across the company is important to us - we like breaking silos.
- Guard iTech Media’s values with your life. We are going at rocket speeds and we want to keep the awesome culture we have built!
Ticket to play:
- A burning desire to make iTech Media the best place that our employees will ever work in!
- Experience in people partnering / consulting / customer success / business or equivalent roles
- Zen Master level in relationship building and communication.
- Love change, it happens here at the speed of light . . . maybe faster, but we have been unable to measure it because it is going too damn fast.
- Learning agility in mastering new things (did we mentioned we are transforming the way traditional HR works?)
- Love to be challenged….no, REALLY CHALLENGED!
- Last but not least, the ability to speak ‘business’, not ‘HR’. We don’t much like ‘HR’ lingo and some of it just doesn’t make sense to people. PIP this!
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.