Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
PEX (People & Experience) Product Developer
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Develop people-centered (and award winning, why not?) products to support our employees' journey and experiences (e.g. for learning & development, career management, leadership development, succession management, performance management, recognition, total rewards, workforce planning, etc.).
- Always walk a mile in our employees’ shoes (e.g. conducting employee research, map employee journey, interactions and experience, test hypothesis/design).
- Continuously deliver valuable people products
- Be the ambassador of the PeX team and work in collaboration across teams, as well as train our PeX Partners on how to implement our PeX products.
- Rinse and repeat - gather feedback, measure outcome, review results and figure out how to do it better in the next iteration.
Ticket to play:
- Specialist level of experience in organisational development, talent management, people analytics, compensation & benefits, or learning & development (we mean Sensei level, no entry level Dragon Warrior for now, please).
- Some experience of working with agile/UX/consulting/marketing/customer engagement/systems ways of thinking, will attract our attention.
- Insatiable need to continuously learn and to do things better - not only from managers in your specialism but also drawing inspirations from other profession and industries.
- You are not afraid of working with data and has an innate need to measure everything!
- Love to get feedback... like LOTS of feedback.
- Last but not least, you have been told at least once in your career that your idea is toooooo out there!
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.