Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Principal Product Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead the strategic vision and roadmap for your area of the Product portfolio
- Build and retain a team of high performing product managers
- Work closely with leaders in engineering, delivery and other disciplines to ensure expected outcomes are reached
- Manage and influence senior stakeholders, coaching them and evangelising about product best practice
- Problem solve individually or lead a team to solve problems, taking on difficult challenges and coming up with new solutions
- Build continuous improvements into product processes and successfully share improvements with others
- Lead and influence using metrics & insight to drive change
- Play an active role in the Product leadership team
Ticket to play:
- You're a champion of the consumer - ensuring our products are meeting their needs whilst driving business value
- Agile and Product delivery principles with a deep understanding of the full software delivery life cycle and process optimisation
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, can do attitude
- A leader with the ability to see a problem, step in and then step out when appropriate
- A coach who is driven by the personal development of all of those around them.
- A strategic, highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent leadership skills; effective at influencing, storytelling and stakeholder management
- Excited about change whilst ensuring pragmatism where appropriate
- Highly collaborative with fantastic facilitation skills
- Enthusiastic with a sense of pride in the work delivered and the quality of how it was delivered.
- An open and honest individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a way that is constructive and thoughtful.
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong commercial acumen & analytical skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about current and emerging technology trends
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting/online casino space would be desirable although not essential.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.