Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Principal Product Manager
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead the strategic vision and roadmap for your area of the Product portfolio
- Build and retain a team of high performing product managers
- Work closely with leaders in engineering, delivery and other disciplines to ensure expected outcomes are reached
- Manage and influence senior stakeholders, coaching them and evangelising about product best practice
- Problem solve individually or lead a team to solve problems, taking on difficult challenges and coming up with new solutions
- Build continuous improvements into product processes and successfully share improvements with others
- Lead and influence using metrics & insight to drive change
- Play an active role in the Product leadership team
Ticket to play:
- You're a champion of the consumer - ensuring our products are meeting their needs whilst driving business value
- Agile and Product delivery principles with a deep understanding of the full software delivery life cycle and process optimisation
- Value and outcome driven, with a positive, can do attitude
- A leader with the ability to see a problem, step in and then step out when appropriate
- A coach who is driven by the personal development of all of those around them.
- A strategic, highly motivated thinker with the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent leadership skills; effective at influencing, storytelling and stakeholder management
- Excited about change whilst ensuring pragmatism where appropriate
- Highly collaborative with fantastic facilitation skills
- Enthusiastic with a sense of pride in the work delivered and the quality of how it was delivered.
- An open and honest individual who both welcomes and provides feedback in a way that is constructive and thoughtful.
- Able to process and understand a variety of complex concepts and provide strong commercial acumen & analytical skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about current and emerging technology trends
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting/online casino space would be desirable although not essential.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary