Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Product designers are embedded into cross-functional squads. You'll work alongside Product Managers, Delivery Leads, UX Researchers, Engineers, Content & SEO, and Experimentation & Data specialists to deliver value to our customers.
You'll also be working with a global team of 20+ designers and researchers, with a huge amount of experience of working for technology companies. Collectively we've built an awesome design & research culture and we want all our new joiners to add to that.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be responsible for the UI design, design systems and standards that we use for our products
- Shape the user experience using typography, space, colour, layouts, and mixed media
- Develop an understanding of our business goals and how they connect to user needs
- Learn how the back end and front end of our products are engineered
- Collaborate with engineering, product, content, experimentation, and UX research to inform your designs
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to inform and validate your designs
- Contributing member of the UX & Design chapter that supports our growth and success
- Be confident in giving and receiving feedback to everyone you work with
- Enjoy being hands-on with a focus on designing screens and shipping things
Ticket to play:
- Experience designing and shipping impactful mobile-first products
- A broad range of skills covering process, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience with modern design tools like Figma and are quick to adopt better tools
- You love thinking big and at the same time, you know when to apply attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and problem solving skills
- Workshop facilitation and experience conducting research
- Knowledge or experience in the iGaming industry
- Experience with code or 'no-code' platforms
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary