Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Facilitate collaboration to define, prioritise and own the product roadmap and OKRs.
- Have a customer-centric mindset to help us deliver “best in class” products that help our players make smarter decisions.
- Define and own a robust product strategy and use your storytelling skills to inspire the company to buy into your vision.
- Use a long-term strategic mindset to shape the priority of the near-term focus.
- Be obsessed with the data!
- Contribute to chapter initiatives and share learnings to help other PMs in the business, and the chapter as a collective, grow and improve.
- Embody the company core values in everything you do as a Product Manager!
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that supports awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience delivering world class products as a PM or PO in consumer facing industries.
- A burning passion for solving customer problems.
- We are looking for diversity in experience, but an understanding of areas such as UX, SEO, Optimisation and Content is highly desired.
- iTech Media is a fast-scaling company where pivot and change are part of everyday life, so the ability to embrace this is key.
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Some experience or a strong knowledge of the sports betting/online casino space would be advantageous although not essential.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.