Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to support our programmatic display chapter for multiple online comparison products worldwide. Someone who wants to “make their mark” and set out operational excellence throw-out.
You’ll have an opportunity to help develop and build the best-in-class programmatic chapter and service to increase our global expansion, brand awareness, and performance strategies all the while thinking about ROI.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Working closely with the Programmatic team lead to plan, set up and execute media plans across all brands, channels and chosen markets.
- Effectively manage the end-to-end process of your designated programmatic campaigns; ensuring timely launches, and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
- Take ownership and suggest new ideas for planning, execution, testing & evaluation with methodical accuracy in order to expand and scale performance.
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development.
- Advance further expertise within all elements of programmatic (PMP, DSP, DMP etc.), implement best practices and take ownership of the deployment whilst sharing knowledge with wider chapters.
- Develop and support your team members to build and maintain an environment where everyone can be Shipping Greatness and Rocking It!
- Close co-operation with other media channels such as SEO, PPC and Paid Social to leverage channel synergies. Win As One is in our DNA.
- Collaborate with Product teams and Analytics in order to outline campaign set-up KPIs and performance metrics.
- Become an expert in the Programmatic team and educate key stakeholders on the programmatic display capabilities and potential.
- Support the chapters objectives to plan and drive media buying across display, video and mobile on our way to become the #1 empire in gaming.
Ticket to play:
- 3-4 years’ experience in media and ad technology trends. We are building our media capabilities from the ground up so experience in this area will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with media metrics, measurements and tracking technologies. We love data as it helps us make the best choices and track what our users want.
- Team and product growth experience. Our Rocket Ship has taken off and we are building teams at speed, so experience in a fast-paced environment is key.
- Gaming and iGaming, as well as app acquisition experience a plus.
- Be inquisitive, challenge results and performance.
- Have the desire to get involved in all aspects of campaign lifecycle.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.