Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Remote Operations Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
This role, within the Operations team, will play a key role in our mission to enable our teams with the flexibility and autonomy to work where, when, and how they need to contribute their absolute best. In this high-visibility position, you’ll show us how to do remote work the right way and support our exciting transition to a ‘remote-first’ company — a step change that represents one of the most exciting eras in our company’s history. We’re a 5 year old bootstrapped business, increasingly hiring people remotely, on a mission to enable anyone to work anywhere at any time.
Our ideal candidate would be a problem solver that makes Einstein look like he’s had a lobotomy, a clear strategic thinker with the ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively within a high growth, fast paced environment. We’re looking for someone who has performed this role before, either in a business that currently has many remote staff or a company that has transition from office based to remote/hybrid. The role is based wherever we can support and you have the ability to affect change at the highest level.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Spearhead the creation of a high performance remote working culture by developing remote-first operating guidelines, norms, and policies for the company
- Understand that our people come first and everything we do is to make their experience better
- Help build a remote environment where employees are motivated to do their best work and empowered to do it in a way that suits them best
- Create an environment that merges the remote workforce and those that choose to be in the office into one cohesive family
- Lead cross-functional teams and partners to build out our strategy and programs around remote and flexible work
- Ensure a shared understanding of our tool stack and how to capitalize on asynchronous workflows
- Evangelise remote-first ways of working and their benefits by creating programs, writing thought-provoking content for internal and external audiences, and building a network of passionate remote-first practitioners
- Create documentation and playbooks to illustrate all processes and procedures that we should guide people on as a business
- Guide our internal events to support a combination of distributed and office-based teams and people
- Be the voice of the distributed worker, ensuring they all feel included and that they belong
Ticket to play:
- A self-starter, with experience developing credibility and influencing business objectives at the C-Suite level
- Experience owning operations for a business with a large remote staff, or leading an office-centric business’ transition from to a remote-first or hybrid-remote model.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively in a high growth environment
- Passionate about the first- and second-order benefits of remote working at scale
- Skilled in planning and implementing programs
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.