Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Brand PR Specialist
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
As a result of our growth we are looking to add a Senior Brand PR Specialist to our fantastic Brand Marketing chapter.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Own the relationship between our brands and publishers.
- Create an outreach strategy and key publishers for each brand.
- Participate in the ideation of brand content ideas.
- Understand our various social media profiles and strategies and refresh/restart where appropriate.
- Constantly monitor the new social media platforms and build a case where our brands should be on them.
- Lead the relationship with our Social Media vendors to ensure on brand work.
- Work as part of a high performing brand marketing team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including the Content Marketing, SEO, UX, and Design teams.
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience in similar roles within an agency or brand.
- Proven experience in the creation and delivery of content outreach programs.
- Examples of involvement in globally successful brand content.
- Experience in leading Social media and content for global brands and start-ups.
- Illustration of marketing disruption.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Basic grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.