Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Content Editor - Gaming
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Our Content chapter is redefining content experiences for users across our products. By joining us as a Senior Content Editor, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to find innovative ways to ensure we create the best possible content. You’ll be working on launching new Gaming products in markets around the world.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be someone who has worked in the gaming industry with a passion for launching new Gaming products and websites.
- Experience mentoring, coaching or managing other Content Editors.
- Be a gatekeeper for all content that goes onto our websites.
- Support the business in expanding into different markets, scoping and researching content opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Develop minimum standards for launching sites, working with agencies to support product launches.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to manage project expectations and timelines,as the subject matter expert.
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expanding the market.
- Develop content strategies and ensure they’re followed.
- Brief and liaise with freelance writers and agencies to ensure they meet deadlines and ensure content best practice is adhered to.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects.
- Work as part of a high performing and evolving product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- A strong command of English grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users. Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- Relevant experience in a similar senior editor role, where you’ve edited digital written content for the web.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience in launching new websites, or content products or services.
- You’ll have managed the delivery of work from freelancers or agencies.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, confident working with autonomy.
- Hands-on experience of SEO from a previous role and experience using metrics to plan content and to analyse the success of your content.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- Experience working in a highly competitive industry, and experience or awareness of affiliate content models.
- Strong experience using a data-driven approach to inform your decisions.
- Fluency in a 2nd language, especially French, German, Spanish or Portuguese, would be beneficial.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary