Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- As a Senior CRO Specialist, you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and executing a wide range of experimentation activities on our products.
- With research, content, design and tech teams at your disposal, you'll have everything needed for end-to-end management of the entire conversion roadmap, putting your test hypotheses into practice and delivering fantastic results.
- Ensuring best-in-class CRO methodology is utilised on all key product development initiatives.
- Providing rigorous and accurate experiment analysis.
- Coordinating with team members and key stakeholders to prioritise and plan experiments.
- Effectively plan, prioritise, and lead the design & build of split tests.
- Coordinate with key partners across the business, from research, design and content through to tech and senior management.
- Run the work of internal and external teams to deliver split tests with a high probability of success.
- Clearly convey your testing ideas through concise written briefs and wireframes
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience with A/B and MVT testing for optimising online conversion.
- Confidence using web analytics and collecting & driving improvement ideas from customer insights.
- To be comfortable communicating ideas to senior team members.
- Extensive knowledge of CRO processes and methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of A/B testing platforms and statistical frameworks used for test analysis.
- Being an evangelist about experimentation across the business.
- Knowledge and/or experience in affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, offline marketing/sales, email marketing and direct response.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.