Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Data Engineer
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Manage the design and development of new applications and services within iTech
- Identify the best technologies to use for projects supported by business cases
- Work on data integration from a wide variety of data sources using API’s (HTTP, REST)
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture as well as assembling large complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Implement data transformations on raw data to provide relevant business information
- Keep our data secure across AWS regions by putting best security practices in place and defining data retention policies
- Monitor performance and advise on infrastructure changes
- Work with data transformations processes ETL, ELT
- Working with Snowflake data cloud
Tickets to Play:
- Snowflake (and/ or other similar data warehouses)
- AWS and services (EMR, API Gateway. S3)
- Awareness of agile and DevOps principals/ practices (CI/CD)
- Strong SQL experience
- Experienced with relational and non-relational databases (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Understanding of message queuing (Kafka, RabbitMQ), stream processing and highly scalable big data stores
- Python, Java or scala
- Proficient with ETL tools
- Distributed systems
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 26 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Inter Polska.
• Life insurance and critical illness cover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.