Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Delivery Lead/Contractor
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Get the best from everyone, connecting everyone and supporting them on the journey to achieve our strategic goals
- Create a frictionless working culture in Warsaw, supporting a ‘one team’ environment, no matter the location
- With other people managers, advocate and pioneer ways of working, utilising the best of Agile and Lean to promote ownership, creativity and a customer first culture
- Be the example that others will follow, drive the effort across Warsaw by relentlessly pursuing greatness in culture, productivity and quality
- Help define and execute plans to grow, scale and build our presence in Warsaw, working with others to ensure we have what we need to succeed
- Work side by side with product managers and other managers to effectively plan the delivery of work within your teams for sprints and seasons against strategic roadmaps
- Resolve and mitigate delivery obstacles, supporting conversations across all departments to deploy changes in the best possible way
- Communicate progress of delivery and manage expectations with all key stakeholders
- Share your knowledge with cross chapter leads and other Delivery Leads to encourage continued learning and application of best practice.
Ticket to play:
- A proven background delivering initiatives in a fast-paced digital/web environment
- Experience in the growth and expansion of cross functional teams
- Skilled at coaching, mentoring and leading a large group both local and remote
- Comfortable working and communicating closely across all levels and departments
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the different stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experienced working in Agile and passionate about implementing Agile best practices
- Comfortable using tools such as Jira and Confluence and ability to source new tools and practices to help improve the working ability and delivery of the teams
- Knowledge of delivery metrics to help make informed decisions for the delivery of your team
- Able to communicate to all stakeholders at all levels on team’s delivery performance and rooms for improvement to improve workflow and processes
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
- Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with the Senior Delivery Lead – 60 mins
- 2nd Stage Interview with the Deliver Lead & Stakeholders – 60 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.