Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Delivery Lead (Warsaw)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ Languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
As a Senior Delivery Lead in Warsaw, your role will be to take accountability for the overall effort coming out of our squads and tribes in Warsaw. This means getting involved not just in the day to day, but the planning and strategic growth that will ensure our people are able to do their best work.
The Senior Delivery Lead is part delivery specialist, part evangelist and part psychologist who will work closely with other disciplines, like Product, SEO, Content, Engineering, Analytics and more. Ensuring that every voice is heard, we’re all supporting each other and getting the best from each other at all times.
Collaboratively, as a team, you will help deliver end to end web and mobile experiences which will reach millions of users across the globe. This could vary from building end to end websites from scratch, building shared services or tooling that help us make this happen or pioneering new experiences for our customers.
The role of the Senior Delivery Lead in Warsaw is to take ownership and accountability of all things ‘Delivery’, this could mean helping plan out our growth and hiring strategies, to ensuring culture and productivity are meeting world class standards.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Get the best from everyone, connecting everyone and supporting them on the journey to achieve our strategic goals
- Create a frictionless working culture in Warsaw, supporting a ‘one team’ environment, no matter the location
- With other people managers, advocate and pioneer ways of working, utilising the best of Agile and Lean to promote ownership, creativity and a customer first culture
- Be the example that others will follow, drive the effort across Warsaw by relentlessly pursuing greatness in culture, productivity and quality
- Help define and execute plans to grow, scale and build our presence in Warsaw, working with others to ensure we have what we need to succeed
- Work side by side with product managers and other managers to effectively plan the delivery of work within your teams for sprints and seasons against strategic roadmaps
- Resolve and mitigate delivery obstacles, supporting conversations across all departments to deploy changes in the best possible way
- Communicate progress of delivery and manage expectations with all key stakeholders
- Share your knowledge with cross chapter leads and other Delivery Leads to encourage continued learning and application of best practice
Ticket to play:
- A proven background delivering initiatives in a fast-paced digital/web environment
- Experience in the growth and expansion of cross functional teams
- Skilled at coaching, mentoring and leading a large group both local and remote
- Comfortable working and communicating closely across all levels and departments
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the different stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experienced working in Agile and passionate about implementing Agile best practices
- Comfortable using tools such as Jira and Confluence and ability to source new tools and practices to help improve the working ability and delivery of the teams
- Knowledge of delivery metrics to help make informed decisions for the delivery of your team
- Able to communicate to all stakeholders at all levels on team’s delivery performance and rooms for improvement to improve workflow and processes
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 25 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Medicover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.