Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Engineering Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be a world class leader that manages, recruits, develops and retains talent across multiple teams.
- Ability to achieve greatness through others and manage a team of managers.
- Work with Product and Delivery leadership in building industry-leading, robust and innovative solutions.
- Own and drive the technical direction of your organisation.
- Work closely with other Engineering Leaders to influence on global initiatives.
- Identify recruitment and training needs for your organisation.
- Use industry leading metrics to measure your organisations operations and delivery.
Ticket to play:
- Capable of optimising processes and driving performance improvement across multiple squads to deliver better, and more efficient products.
- Proven track record of leading and growing high-performance, talented teams. This includes day to day line management, driving personal growth and organising the team’s goals/OKR's
- Highly skilled in modern Devops culture / practices Proven experience in Cloud based environments
- Experience in a hands on remit + managing a team responsible for multiple products, particularly a portfolio environment.
- Leading Engineers on best practices on key architectural concepts as needed
- Continuously support in trade off conversations around technical debt
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.