Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Implementation Analyst (Adobe)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We see data as material to fuel conversations and refine decision making at the micro and macro scales – all with the intention of making iTech Media a truly market-leading brand.
As a Senior Implementation Analyst, you will be part of the analytics team within the iTech Media business. You’ll be the expert in tagging for the team, defining best practice on how we collect and process behavioural data. You will be a key point of contact for product management and tech teams to make sure rich data is provided consistently and accurately to tagging solutions, and then own how this data is pushed to our web analytics and marketing tech tools.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead web analytics implementation across web and native apps.
- Work with stakeholders and insight analysts to understand business measurement requirements, translating these into comprehensive analytics tracking solutions.
- Be responsible for expanding the data layer, writing technical specifications and working closely with developers during the implementation.
- Implement web analytics and marketing tags in collaboration with our engineering team.
- Support developers in the deployment of analytics tracking
- QA the analytics implementation, continuously driving improvement and optimising data flows.
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining processing rules and filters in Adobe Analytics
- Work collaboratively with the wider analytics team to measure and value all changes to the websites and native apps.
- Actively advocate the use of new/relevant tools for analytics implementation activities.
Ticket to play:
- Extensive experience in the web analytics domain and strong hands-on implementation experience with either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Experience using industry-standard web analytics tools at an administrator level.
- Hands-on experience writing technical specifications for a JSON data layer and working with developers throughout the implementation.
- Experience in working with performance marketing teams and implementing marketing tags through a tag management solution.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with implementing analytics tags through a tag management tool (Adobe Launch preferable).
- Knowledge of data security and privacy laws around the world.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
- An undergraduate level degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data science, physics or equivalent numerical degree, or have demonstrable industry experience.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.