Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior News Editor
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Managing the production and publication of news across the portfolio.
- Driving strategy and innovation across the news operation - striving to engage users in new and inventive ways.
- Managing and building a team of editors to provide global coverage of the gambling and gaming industry in a timely manner.
- Developing and building an international team of news writers who can provide original content that establishes our news as a benchmark of quality in the industry.
- Evaluating the performance of news articles and writers, offering actionable insights on to the work being done and how it can improve.
- Staying abreast of developments in the industry to empower editors (and the organisation more broadly) in identifying emerging areas of opportunity and vital updates.
- Continually monitor KPIs and ensure that our users are growing more satisfied with their experiences over time.
Ticket to play:
- We are looking for an experienced and inspirational editor to build out an international news operation in the gambling, gaming and sports betting industry.
- Working across a portfolio of products, we are looking for an individual with a passion for creating great news and engaging, informing and delighting users the world over. The role involves building out our existing team, targeting new markets, developing great strategies and being ultimately responsible for the impact and growth of news.
- As part of the content team, the person in the role will integrate news with the vision and mission of each brand, and align goals and targets to help us win as one. The scope of the role stretches from the organisational and managerial obligations for creating and leading a great team, to the strategic and operational decisions and actions that will create news streams that are market-leading.
- The role requires someone with managerial and operational experience within a news team and an intimate knowledge of gaming, gambling and sports betting is preferred. It is a role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growing organisation and enjoys the challenges of working across a number of brands and countries at the same time.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.