Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior People Partner
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Understand our business and help it accelerate at rocket speed. Please remember to wear a seatbelt when you do this.
- Be a black belt expert in everything of your chapter/tribe- strategy, commercials, ways of working, etc.
- Be a trusted partner and coach to your leaders and people. Have some popcorn with them on Wednesday afternoons maybe.
- Be the super user of our People products (end-to-end employee life cycle initiatives such as career maps, learning initiatives, etc) and implement them effectively for your chapter/squad.
- Participate and contribute to the continuous development and alignment of practices in your People Partners team. Consistent people experience across the company is important to us - we like breaking silos.
- Be data savvy, able to spot and understand trends and use these to make insightful decisions
- Driven by a passion for people, if you love the Bradford Factor then this isn't the role for you
- Have a love of being a manager yourself, and 'growing your own' within the People chapter
- Guard iTech Media’s values with your life. We are going at rocket speeds and we want to keep the awesome culture we have built!
Ticket to play:
- A burning desire to make iTech Media the best place that our employees will ever work in!
- Strong experience in people partnering with senior stakeholders and play a key role in managing business / strategic change for the business you support
- Bonus points if you have experience of the chapter model or working in a scaling tech company
- Zen Master level in relationship building and communication.
- Love change, it happens here at the speed of light . . . maybe faster, but we have been unable to measure it because it is going too damn fast.
- Learning agility in mastering new things (did we mentioned we are transforming the way traditional HR works?)
- Last but not least, the ability to speak ‘business’, not ‘HR’. We don’t much like ‘HR’ lingo and some of it just doesn’t make sense to people. PIP this!
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary