Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior PEX (People and Experience) Partner
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
Moving the needle, getting stuff done, and looking for innovative ways to achieve epic results are not only part of our philosophy at iTech Media, they are at the forefront of everything we do.
We build, maintain, and run a wide portfolio of websites worldwide, and our goal is to become the number one online media globally. By joining our incredible People & Experience (PeX) team you’ll play a meaningful part in helping us achieve this vision.
You will play a pivotal role in the People & Experience team. You will work with your chapter/squad to develop people strategy and implement PeX solutions to optimise both employee and business performance whilst having fun!
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Build and develop a high performing PeX Partnering team that provides consistent people experience across the business.
- Understand our business and use your partnering superpower to support the business in defining, prioritising and executing the people agenda to accelerate at rocket speed. Please remember to wear a seatbelt when you do this.
- Be a black belt expert in everything of your chapter/squad - strategy, commercials, ways of working, etc.
- Be a trusted partner and coach to your leaders and people. Have some popcorn with them on Wednesday afternoons every now and then.
- Manage delivery of cyclical people activities. Be the super user of our PeX products (end-to-end employee life cycle initiatives such as growth maps, learning initiatives, etc) and implement them effectively for your chapter/squad.
- Be the first point of contact for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences of your squad/chapter and manage all ER related issues.
- Lead the continuous development and alignment of practices in PeX Partnering ‘chapter’.
- Guard iTech Media’s values with your life. We are going at rocket speeds and we want to keep the awesome culture we have built!
Ticket to play:
- A burning desire to make iTech Media the best place that our employees will ever work in!
- Strong experience in people partnering with senior stakeholders and play a key role in managing business / strategic change for the business you support
- Experience in growing and developing high performing partnering team.
- Bonus points if you have experience in scaling up business in hyper growth phase / worked in an agile structured environment.
- Zen Master level in relationship building, communication and prioritisation.
- Good knowledge of UK and European employment law.
- Love change, it happens here at the speed of light . . . maybe faster, but we have been unable to measure it because it is going too damn fast.
- Learning agility in mastering new things (did we mentioned we are transforming the way traditional HR works?)
- Love to be challenged….no, REALLY CHALLENGED!
- Last but not least, the ability to speak ‘business’, not ‘HR’. We don’t much like ‘HR’ lingo and some of it just doesn’t make sense to people. PIP this!
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.