Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Product Analyst
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission to partner with our Product teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to inform what we build next, which will have a direct impact on how we grow as a business and add value to our customers.
You’ll be guiding our analytics efforts and helping us understand customer pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You’ll also be a part of a wider team of Digital, Business and Experimentation Analysts! You’ll get to collaborate on cross-team projects, develop technical skills and bring ideas about how we can improve analytics across iTech Media.
Most importantly, you’ll collaborate closely with your product managers, designers and engineers to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Analyse our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at iTech Media, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience.
- Help optimise how we communicate our USP on our Website/App, so that customers can easily understand how iTech Media can solve their problems.
- Develop a deep understanding of the multiple funnels users go through while using iTech Media products, and the various factors that impact them, being able to articulate changes in product that may improve conversion.
- Develop a framework to better understand use cases specific to customer segments and help develop features that fulfil their need.
- Work with leading Analytics tools to automate all reporting across the business, freeing up time to get the best insight from our data.
- Create and maintain dashboards to ensure our teams are always receiving the most relevant data to their needs.
- Partner with other product teams in the tribe and elsewhere to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume.
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter.
- Collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimise the flows and contribute to future roadmap.
Ticket to play:
- You have a proven track record working as a data or a product analyst, preferably in a tech company with product managers, designers and engineers combined with a passion for product development and have strong product intuition.
- You are proficient in SQL, with hands on experience in a working environment.
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes in Product by influencing stakeholders.
- You know your way around an analytics stack: you have worked with analytics tools (Adobe, Google Analytics), data warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift etc.), and data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc).
- You can operate with minimal direction, and are strong at structuring your approach to data analysis.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-discipline teams located across multiple offices. You prioritise your effort based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish.
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and boil them down into concise and actionable insights, presenting the data in a way that makes people say “got it!”.
- You have a good understanding of statistics (probability, distributions, hypothesis testing).
- You’re proficient with Python, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.