Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Product Designer
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Product designers are embedded into cross-functional squads. You'll work alongside Product Managers, Delivery Leads, UX Researchers, Engineers, Content & SEO, and Experimentation & Data specialists to deliver value to our customers.
You'll also be working with a global team of 20+ designers and researchers, with a huge amount of experience of working for technology companies. Collectively we've built an awesome design & research culture and we want all our new joiners to add to that.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You will be responsible for leading product design across the entire product lifecycle.
- You will be using both qualitative and quantitate insights to influence and validate your teams work.
- You will give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- You will partner closely with engineering, product, SEO, content, CRO folks to provide context, support and guidance as our team works toward our objectives.
- You will inspire and educate teams on the design process.
- You will assist within UX & Design chapter on developing and steering the long-term UX strategy and design direction.
Ticket to play:
- You have roughly 5+ years of experience working with design and development teams in tech companies or digital agencies.
- You're at a senior level in multiple core design skills.
- You have mature people skills.
- You have proven experience shipping successful products and understand what it takes to craft valuable experiences for people.
- You have a vision. You love thinking big and at the same time you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- You are passionate about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
- You’re an exceptional team player, communicator and facilitator.
- You have excellent communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- You have experience with modern design tools like Figma and are quick to adopt better tools and processes.
- You have experience facilitating workshops.
- You have experience conducting research.
- You have experience in programming.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary