Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Product Manager
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the world’s leading casino affiliate site! Working for an industry-leading brand, you’ll focus on building best-in-class Product experiences that set us apart from the competition and consolidate our position as number 1.
This role will play a pivotal part in shaping our mid-long-term Product strategy and will require you to work closely with a whole host of disciplines including design, engineering, commercial and the leadership team
This role has a significant impact on the continued success of our business
What you'll be doing:
- Own best-in-class Product ideation for the world’s leading casino affiliate site
- Deeply understand the needs of the customer, shaping ideas that solve their problems in a way that works for the business
- Deeply understand our competitive landscape, from SERP to site. Use this knowledge as a core foundation to drive best-in-class, innovative experiences
- Validate quickly and often, using your industry and Product nous to continually deliver winning tests
- Help shape the long-term Product direction for this site and the wider business
- Live the numbers. Turn data into insight that empowers you and the team to make effective decisions
- Continually refine and improve our processes, championing efficiency and pace
- A history of delivering world class products
- Deep knowledge of the iGaming space. You understand the mindset of our players and can translate this into an industry-leading roadmap and insights
- A strong grasp of UX, SEO and experimentation
- A burning passion for solving customer problems
- A great storyteller who is able to motivate teams behind a clear and validated vision
- Strong understanding of analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- An ability to work at pace and prioritise effectively, cutting through the noise to drive the Product forward
- A team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- An improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Self-motivation. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
- Initial Conversation with a member of the Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with both Head of Product and Senior Delivery Lead – 60 mins
- 2nd Stage Interview will be a task - we'll give you 3 - 5 days to complete before presenting it back to the Head of Product and The GM
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· A flexible budget towards learning and benefits every year
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.