Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Product Marketing Manager
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our flagship product and rapidly drive our Product growth across the globe, helping to engage our huge audience and drive revenue for our flagship brand.
The ideal candidate will shape the foundation of marketing strategies from the ground up across multiple markets and support the launch of PPC, Programmatic and Paid Social into a global product.
You’ll be in control of a considerable 2022 marketing budget and lead on shaping how the team grows over the coming years.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Be accountable for all non-organic channels (including PPC, Programmatic and Social) and helping the brand to achieve 70% growth over the next 3 years
- Collaborate with the in-house teams to develop and launch a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Be responsible and accountable for an annual marketing budget of >$1M
- Be a key stakeholder and coordinator of a brand refresh and value proposition definition
- Work to align our tone of voice across our marketing channels, building brand awareness and personality
- Own product marketing activities including messaging, propositions, and go to market strategies
- Develop and drive the building of and connecting with a community.
- Lead on a range of tactics such as campaign-based link-building, newsjacking, social media seeding etc. to secure links and coverage for our product.
- Undertake audience and competitor research to identify campaign themes and formats that appeal to products target audience and online publishers to establish outreach targets.
Ticket to play
- Experience of planning and managing profitable online marketing campaigns across paid, email, social media, SEO and content generation
- Strong experience in influencing the product roadmap and growing products from launch
- A strong understanding of data and the importance of metrics, how to carry out proper data analysis and optimise performance
- Experience in reporting and using key tools and dashboards
- Highly motivated, proactive and team player
- Abreast of current technologies and a desire to keep up to speed with the latest trends
- Comfortable to communicate to all stakeholders at all levels on chapter level trends and improvements to workflow and processes
- A strong command of the media landscape, digital PR processes and creative campaign content
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary