Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Programmatic Specialist (Team Leader)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
- We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to shape and advance our programmatic display chapter for multiple online products worldwide. We are looking for someone who wants to “make their mark” by defining and building processes, selecting technologies, developing and hiring the talent needed to fuel our programmatic chapter.
- You’ll have an opportunity to help us increase our brand awareness, manage retargeting strategies all the while thinking about ROI!
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Drive, create and optimize new services including packaging, pricing and service definitions for programmatic display in one the most competitive arenas online.
- Build and implement processes within a growing company and help bake programmatic into our strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the execution of operational tasks including campaign planning and success metrics, budget management, campaign creatives and ROI.
- Develop strong working relationships with product managers, collaborate with wider business to help us ensure a unified brand marketing approach. Win As One is in our DNA.
- Collaborate with the technology teams and make sure we have a state-of-the-art set of tools for serving, tracking and optimizing programmatic marketing.
- Translate the company objectives to plan and drive media buying across display, video and mobile on our way to become the #1 empire in gaming.
- Monitor and monetize trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media and appropriately implement that knowledge to our strategy.
- Build, develop, coach and support your team members to build and maintain an environment where everyone can be Shipping Greatness and Rocking It!
Ticket to play:
- Extensive experience in media and ad technology trends. We will need you to build our media capabilities from the ground up so experience in this area is crucial.
- Familiarity with media metrics, measurements and tracking technologies. We love data as it helps us make the best choices and track what our users want!
- People management experience. Our Rocket Ship has taken off and we are building teams at rocket speed, so experience of building and growing teams in a similar, fast paced environment is key.
- Gaming and iGaming, as well as app acquisition, video and contextual advertising experience are all a plus!
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.