Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Social Media Specialist
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world.
Will you be part of our journey?
As a result of our growth, we are looking to add a Senior Social Media Specialist to our fantastic social media Team within our Content chapter. This will be working on our fastest growing sports product, so the role will suit a person with a passion for sport (esp North American sports) and/or sports betting down to a tee!
This is a role that you'll have free reign to shape yourself. You will be working with a team who trust your knowledge and expertise in the digital space and give you all the tools you need to build a great brand on social. Are you a proactive, creative and strategic self-starter? Do you think outside the box when it comes to social content? Are you constantly thinking about new ways in using platforms, video content and influencers? Yes? Then this is the role for you!
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Perform research/listening on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement the social media strategy to align with the product KPI’s
- Compile audience insights and social listening to feed into social media strategies
- Use learnings the optimise strategy throughout the year
- Upfront planning of content for the coming month, quarter, year etc
- Work with designer to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Work with the designers to create engaging profiles and content.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to your product, team, business
Ticket to play:
- Min 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in social media management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to think strategically and forward plan content
- Ability to concept creative content (text, image and video) thinking outside of the box with formats and platform useage
- Knowledge of platforms and their differences with audience/format types
- Experience with video heavy channels such as Twitch, tiktok and YT are a plus. Any live streaming campaign experience also very useful.
- Knowledge of social posting and analytics/reporting tools
- Experience with influencer/ambassador campaigns
- Confident with social media tools such as Sprout social, falcon etc
- Experience with working in a regulated industry
What we can do for you:
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over Christmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days + national public holidays
- Parental leave
- Summer hours
- Pension provided through wealthsimple
- Healthcare provided by sterling capital brokers