Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Social Media Specialist (Social Media Lead/Director level)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
As a result of our growth we are looking to add a Senior Social Media Specialist to our fantastic Brand Marketing chapter to work on our fastest growing sports and gaming products.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Build out the global social media strategy for our flagship gaming products. Including channel planning and paid media.
- Design and guide the team to implement the social media strategy to align with the product KPI’s
- Identify the tooling and tech stack we need to deliver best in class social communications
- Nurture and scale a team of Social Media Specialists across the world
- Create and justify the social media asset production budget
- Collaborate with other squads and chapters
- Work with the internal designers and videographers to create engaging profiles and content
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Ticket to play:
- Proven experience as a social media specialist coupled with team management
- Experience in the gaming or gambling sectors is preferred
- Hands on experience in content management
- Global brand social media strategy and implementation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Knowledge of social posting and analytics technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- All round sports fan will excel and love this role
- You are data-led with great multitasking skills
- Experience in the gaming or gambling sectors a bonus
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.