Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Senior Strategy Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
As Senior Strategy Manager you will be supporting the CEO and leadership team to create a structured approach to identifying and assessing multiple different growth opportunities across the group. You will do this by taking full ownership of projects and working with stakeholders across the organisation from Commercial, Marketing, Product, Technology, Finance, M&A and Business Analytics. You will relish working in a fast-paced, high growth dotcom environment alongside a strong team of industry experts.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You will design and lead our long range growth planning process across the group and shape the roadmap of initiatives, investments and international go to market strategy, factoring in the needs of our customers.
- Working hand in hand with our Marketing, Product and Commercial teams to carry out in depth market research (for existing and new markets). Identifying customer insights and opportunities that will inform the evolution of our company.
- Apply appropriate strategy frameworks to help facilitate prioritisation of opportunities and group level trade-offs, with an emphasis on managing a large portfolio of products and international opportunities.
- Develop go to market and new market entry strategy, including build, buy, partner decisions.
- Work with Corp Development to shape our M&A strategy and assess investment opportunities.
- Work with FP&A team to convert the strategy into a clear financial forecast.
- Communicate complex issues in a simple and structured format. You are comfortable with fast data-driven decision making in a way that delivers actionable recommendations that get implemented across the company.
- Ad-hoc special projects
Ticket to play:
- If you’re considering being our Senior Strategy Manager then you’re likely to be a high performing and ambitious consultant in a top-tier strategy firm.
- Strong strategic skills, including quantitative analysis and modelling (financial & other), structured thinking and logical reasoning.
- Experience with developing and implementing group level commercial growth strategy and long range planning.
- Experience in International expansion and go to market planning experience a strong plus.
- Broad experience from consumer dotcom businesses and/or gaming industry experience a must.
- You should have a hunger for getting things done and achieving results that deliver real impact.
- You’ll be an incredibly confident communicator - able to interact internally and externally at all levels of seniority. And you’ll have proven project management and planning skills.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Company wide share option scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.