Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
SEO Specialist (French Speaking)
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are looking to add a French speaking SEO Specialist to our fantastic team. In this hands-on SEO role you will be mainly responsible for covering both on-page and technical SEO.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Taking data from various sources (we use the usual tools like SEMRush but also have our bespoke inhouse ones too), you’ll be both reactive and proactive to ensure ongoing growth
- Working holistically, you’ll be close with other Chapters, especially our Content Marketing team who are responsible for link acquisition
- You’ll be responsible for organic search performance for a key French Canadian affiliate site, creating and driving the SEO strategy during 2022
- As part of a passionate, fast pace product team, you’ll be comfortable communicating your strategy and actions, and ensuring these get completed
- Hands on and detail focussed with the optimisation, you’ll also be able to ‘zoom out’ to look at the competitive space and our other Canadian sites
- You will be working on improving and maintaining search rankings across French Canadian properties
- You can work creatively and collaboratively to take on problems in a dynamic and creative manner
- You thrive when they have full ownership of projects, and that can not only make suggestions to other people in the company, including senior partners, but also implement those changes
Ticket to play:
- You can speak fluent French
- Worked in a SEO-specific role, either agency or client side
- Demonstrable experience of improving organic performance in competitive markets
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture
- Experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- “Win as one” mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical focus, as well as being able to diagnose problems and learn from them
- Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary