Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
SEO Specialist - Poker
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
iTech is on a mission to become the go-to for serious poker enthusiasts and deliver an engaging social poker experience with a real-money feel and a strong community.
We are looking to scale the business and boost our growth significantly in 2022, and to help drive this growth we are searching for a SEO Specialist to join our growing team.
Much of our success has been built on strong SEO performance and organic growth and we’re looking for the right person to help build on this success.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Plan, develop and implement our on-page and technical SEO strategy
- Identify key SEO KPIs and be accountable for reaching objectives and key results
- Carry out frequent technical audits to ensure websites are crawlable, indexable and meet Core Web Vitals standards
- Work on improving and maintaining search rankings across all key markets
- Optimise website structure and content
- Work cross-functionally on the planning of content marketing initiatives
- Take full ownership of projects and suggest improvements in processes
- Report on SEO performance to key stakeholders and the wider business
Ticket to play:
- 4 or more years of experience in a SEO role
- Demonstrable experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture and other technical SEO areas
- Experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Strong analytical focus, as well as being able to diagnose problems and learn from them
- Knowledge around CDN solutions such as Cloudflare is preferrable
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary