Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Social Media Specialist (German Speaking)
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our fantastic Brand Marketing chapter, to work on our fastest growing gaming product in German speaking markets. This position will be a 9 month contract with a strong possibility of it going permanent and the end of the contract.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Build a social media community from the ground up and uncover new opportunities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement the social media strategy to align with the product KPI’s
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other squads and chapters
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Work with the designers to create engaging profiles and content.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Ticket to play:
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Must be a native German speaker
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Knowledge of social posting and analytics technology
- Excellent communication skills
- All round gaming fan will excel and love this role
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary