Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Software Engineer, Data
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Design, implement and maintain scalable backend microservices for web applications in AWS
- Build rapid prototypes to solve the most challenging business and technical problems.
- Take ownership and work directly with Product teams and analysts to understand the business, develop specifications, assist in coordinated testing and aid in the deployment and post deployment support of the solution developed.
- Build Interactive working relationships and be an important participant in the commercial success of the business.
- Uses technology to solve difficult problems. Defines a design, turns it into high quality code, and delivers it on schedule. Proficient in a broad range of data structures and algorithms
- Capable of independently clarifying technical requirements, assessing development estimates and applying a broad range of design approaches
- Review code of other team members and provide constructive direction
- Continuous learning of technology trends, tools, and approaches, including sharing this knowledge with your team
Tickets to Play:
- Experience building highly-available, testable, applications and services
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with Python, Tableau, data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Agile methodologies and CI/CD
- Version control software (Github, Bitbucket or similar)
- Data warehousing technologies (Snowflake a plus)
- Knowledge of data engineering tools and patterns, including ETL/ELT
- Experience in REST, HTTP, SOAP/XML, Websockets APIs
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000 or equivalent in local currency.
• Company parties
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• Up to 26 days holiday + 13 Polish bank holidays with additional time off between Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Parental days to spend more time with your kids.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Working from Home
• Summer Hours, finishing early in July and August.
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Private Health insurance via Inter Polska.
• Life insurance and critical illness cover.
• Access to gyms and sports facilities with MultiSport Plus card.
• Parental leave with paid maternity and paternity provided.
• Weekly 1-to-1 English lessons in the office.
• Team Friday lunches ordered-in from variety of cool restaurants.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary Summer and Christmas extravaganzas.