Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Why we need you:
You'll join our team that develops and supports our flagship website with global scale. Every day, you'll have the opportunity to work with engaged stakeholders and see the value your work brings. Working with your scrum team you will ship high quality code that is maintainable, performant, secure, has meaningful test coverage and is well documented. We’re a supportive team that cares deeply about each other’s well-being and growth.
iTech Media builds, maintains, and runs a broad portfolio of websites worldwide, and our vision is to build the #1 online media company globally in gaming and other sectors. By joining our incredible team, you will be crucial in helping us achieve this vision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with our flagship website you will be Collaborating with Engineering, Product, Design, Deliver and Content to build best-in-class features.
- Ship high-quality code that is documented, maintainable, performant, secure, and has meaningful test coverage.
- Work within your scrum team and with key stakeholders to interpret business requirements and deliver product value.
- Ability to navigate and understand the document object model.
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system.
- An understanding of website performance, caching, accessibility and SEO best practices.
- Debugging and code profiling experience.
- Knowledge of public APIs and how to interact with them as well as how to build and manage your own.
- Write automated unit and end-to-end tests(Jest, Cypress).
- Review your peers' code and assist with QA process.
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
-Initial Conversation Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
- 1st Stage Interview with Engineering Manager and another member of the Chapter – 60 mins
- Take Home Test (we’ll email you some details)
- 2nd Stage Interview (Task discussion) with two Software Engineers of the team – 90 mins
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 26 days holiday, regardless of tenure, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Annual training budget, plus regular training days to support your growth and development
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 4%
· Life insurance cover up to 300,000PLN
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.