Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Sports Content Manager - Latin American Spanish Speaker
iTech is a global affiliate marketing company that helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to a 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working live while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
If you are looking for a chance to work in the world of sports betting and help people make smart choices online, this is the perfect opportunity. You will have the freedom to try new things and experiment with how various types of content can engage users. You will work in a close-knit team of sport lovers but also have the autonomy to create your own work and have a direct impact on the success of our products.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Managing a small team of in-house editors for Latin American Spanish content.
- Brief and liaise with Latin American Spanish freelance writers to ensure they meet expectations and deadlines.
- Create content that adds value to our users experience.
- Foster high performance through 1:1s, feedback and coaching. Motivate and inspire your colleagues to create a culture of excellence, accountability and fearless creativity.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day through a deep knowledge of strategy and a broad knowledge of the business operation. Be the point of contact to address blockers to content production and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Attract and recruit high-performing team members for squads.
- Help drive technical and operational strategy at Chapter level, helping the team to understand, deliver and innovate with processes.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects. Developing skills and expertise within the content chapter to ensure that the quality of content is constantly improving.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- Fluent in English and LATAM Spanish, with a strong command of LATAM Spanish grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- Sports betting knowledge and experience.
- Basic marketing knowledge (importance of brand and user journey/marketing funnel).
- Relevant experience in a similar role editing digital content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, imaginative and confident in working on your own initiative.
- Basic grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
Extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- It would be an added bonus if you are also fluent in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Strong experience using a data driven approach to inform your decisions.
- Experience or awareness of affiliate content models.
- Experience managing a team, coaching or mentoring team members, or managing the output of third parties.
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary