Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Strategic Sourcing Partner
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
Why this role?
• The key focus of the Strategic Sourcing Team is to support the Talent Partners by identifying key talent pools & building out candidate attraction methods to drive pipelines to the talent partners & insight for the wider business.
• To build out talent mapping projects to allow the Talent Partners to be able to have more engaging and detailed orientated conversations with line managers to make informed hiring plans & decisions.
• Identify, track & engage with key talent to ensure that we, iTech are at the forefront of their minds when it's time for their career change.
• To provide research and date to the Stakeholders of the business to allow us to make strategically informed growth plans.
What we absolutely need you to do:
• Identify & attract key strategic talent pools - globally
• Build out talent pool data projects that support company growth plans & needs
• Understand how to build & attract key & diverse talent
• Be able to work with stakeholders to build out talent mapping projects, understand key challenges & provide insight into possible solutions
• Be able to have engaging & informative conversations with candidates
• Plan & execute research projects for wider business decisions making projects
Ticket to play:
• This is a role that requires someone to be able to work across many functions – therefore communication and a “Win as one” mentality is essential.
• Excellent sourcing & researching skills
• A passion for Data and research and understating of how to use it to drive strategic decisions
• Ideally you will come from research background – either in-house or executive search
• Commercial acumen
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary