Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
By joining our incredible Operations team, you’ll play a crucial part in helping us achieve our vision.
This role focuses on supporting our users on our unique and complex infrastructure across our London and Warsaw offices and with remote workers every day. We are looking for someone to be the first of a growing team of individuals with a keen interest and skillset within Systems.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Diagnose solutions for simple and complex problems, and be able to communicate these solutions with ease and confidence, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Challenge current ways of doing things and help implement better, smarter ways to make the tech environment out of this world
- Provision of new devices in a clean, streamlined manner
- Be responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
- Work closely with the Support/Operations team to streamline and simplify our London, Warsaw, and global support with efficient methods
- Be involved in the design and architecture of the infrastructure required to deliver and sustain our support
- Take responsibility for the build and configuration of tools to enable automated deployment, management, and monitoring of our and pipeline’s services
- Ensure our tools can allow production to be flexible and for the company to expand quickly
- Ensure that any queries reported via the ticket logging system are responded to and resolved or escalated to other teams promptly
- Continuously improve and exemplify our security standards
- Deploy and implement software updates
- When you think you are done, make it better!
Ticket to play:
- Legendary organisational, planning and prioritisation skills, as well as impeccable attention to detail
- Have experience with Windows, Mac & Linux systems as well as various hardware
- An understanding of technologies such as MDM, Azure AD, SSO, LDAP, REST, Airwatch, VMware, Cisco Network devices, Munki, Microsoft InTune, bash, and Python, etc. are preferable
- Experience working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, as well as being open to change and helping others to embrace it
- Be well organised and able to prioritise workload
- A supreme learning agility in mastering new tools, systems and processes quickly
- A love of all things creative and the desire to bring this to life in the office
- A burning desire to make things more automated, efficient, scalable, and user centric.
- The desire and ability to grow a supportive, talented team around you
- The ability to set up and have knowledge of monitoring tools, e.g., Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Graphite.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.