Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Own specific talent acquisition initiatives and strategic targets
- Manage recruiting coordination team to deliver efficient and effective practices - streamlining across UK and Poland
- Design effective reporting and analytics processes
- Design and implement recruiting process initiatives and improvements
- Manage recruiting related programs such as employee referral program, headcount planning, interview training and calibration, employee value proposition and brand
- Project Management of all recruiting related events such as meetups, conferences, speaking events and panels
- Partner management - recruitment agencies, reference check, retained staffing, LinkedIn Enterprise, ATS partner etc.
- Design and implement best practices and integrations for our ATS
Ticket to play:
- Experience in a similar senior recruitment role, ideally within a mix of start-up and larger corporate businesses proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System - ideally Lever
- Experience with Tableau beneficial but not essential
- You have experience gathering, interpreting and using data to drive decisions and can put together business cases based around data
- Excellent organisational skills, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality and organise own workload efficiently
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced hyper growth environment with a constantly growing team
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of seniority
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.