Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Talent Partner - Engineering
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- You are someone who knows recruiting is hard but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job
- Partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders to build effective sourcing and closing strategies
- Manage complex projects, breaking them down into smaller pieces and delivering results
- Put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do and constantly try to improve
- Work in a fast-paced hyper growth environment with a constantly growing team
Ticket to play:
- You have extensive experience of recruiting within Software Development/Engineering and your network proves that
- You have worked within a start-up, in an in-house recruitment position
- You have experience of working with various ATS's, internet search tools, web Boolean searching and sourcing tools
- You can prioritise workload effectively and can multi-task across delivering to different teams and hiring managers
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You have experience using data to drive decisions and can put together business cases based around data
- You have extensive relationships building skills and the ability to build relationships with hiring managers across the business and candidates in process
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary