Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX Researcher to join our ever-growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. You'll support us in crafting pleasurable experiences for our users.
People are at the heart of everything we do, we use insights that are both qualitative and quantitative to develop strategies for a better experience. We're passionate about building experiences that are simple, useful, accessible and ultimately solving a real problem.
Better yet, you'll be working with a team who've built a positive culture, a win as one mindset and a supportive ethos so you can design your own path with a smile at iTech.
What you'll do:
- Take responsibility and ownership for UX Research across the entire product lifecycle.
- Design studies and develop hypotheses examining users’ behaviours, needs, and attitudes by using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
- Synthesise and communicate research results to different audiences, and be able to inspire and educate teams on the research process.
- Give and ask for feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for research.
- Partner closely with engineering, product, SEO, content, CRO folks to provide context, support and guidance as we work towards our objectives.
- Work with the UX & Design chapter on developing and steering the long-term UX strategy and research direction.
Who you are:
- You have a portfolio of case studies showcasing your work as researcher., ideally in a tech company or digital agency, where you’ve used a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Passionate about complex problems, and experienced in using data and metrics to inform product design and development.
- Ability to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- An independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
- Experience with modern tools and are quick to adopt better tools and processes.
- Experience facilitating workshops.
- A degree or higher in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related discipline.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours - "work your way"
• 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary