Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX Researcher to join our ever growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. You'll support us in crafting pleasurable experiences for our users. People are at the heart of everything we do, we use insights which are both qualitative and quantitative to develop strategies for a better experience. We're passionate about building experiences which are simple, useful, accessible and ultimately solving a real problem.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for UX Research across the entire product lifecycle.
- You will design studies and develop hypotheses examining users’ behaviours, needs, and attitudes.
- You will use a wide variety of mixed research methods - qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You will document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects .
- You will synthesise and communicate research results to different audiences.
- You will give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for research.
- You will partner closely with engineering, product, SEO, content, CRO folks to provide context, support and guidance as our team works toward our objectives.
- You will inspire and educate teams on the research process.
- You will work with the UX & Design chapter on developing and steering the long-term UX strategy and research direction.
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years relevant applied experience with a degree or higher in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related discipline.
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- You are an independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
- You have experience working with research, design and development teams in tech companies or digital agencies.
- You are passionate about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
- You’re a brilliant team player, communicator and facilitator.
- You have experience with modern tools and are quick to adopt better tools and processes.
- You have experience facilitating workshops.
- You have a portfolio showcasing your work.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.