Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
Application Security Engineer
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Our goal is to create a security first culture where all teams are enabled and skilled enough to build security into their product from the ground up and not as an afterthought. Building on the AWS infrastructure, we want to enable all of our engineers to be able to securely build and deploy products while maximising the benefits of a true secure DevOps culture.
What we need you to do:
- As a Security Engineer, you will be expected to be chiefly responsible for monitoring, documenting and mitigating any detected security threats.
- You should be capable of resource allocation and management for the effective implementation of security controls to achieve business goals by delivering real and effective solutions in a cost-effective manner, thereby reducing risk to the barest minimum.
- You will also be working in a newly setup information security team with an organizational wide remit, to enable our engineers work securely within our cloud (AWS) infrastructure and other business functions
- You will be responsible for developing security procedures and standards, providing threat assessments, and implementing effective security controls.
- You will also be responsible for developing security procedures and standards for use across the organization.You will be responsible for developing security procedures and standards, providing threat assessments, and implementing effective security controls.
What we need from you:
- Strong experience designing and implementing security controls for public cloud services (primarily AWS).
- Strong experience conducting penetration tests and help improve general security posture of web applications.
- Experience supporting developers throughout the stages of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC).
- Ability to manage security incidents, including investigations and remediation.
- Experience ensuring compliance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Experience developing security policies, standards and general standard/safe operating procedures (SOP).
- Exposure to containers & orchestration technologies (Docker & Kubernetes)
**Please note we do not offer b2b contracts for EU remote candidates - you must be living in Poland to apply**
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.