Careers at iTech
Search by job title or keyword
iTech is a global digital marketing services company with a focus on digital media, online communities and comparison products. We create and develop flagship brands and optimise platforms to engage, inform and entertain global audiences across the most competitive comparison markets in the world: iGaming, Sports Betting and Personal Finance. We've brought to life over 150 products across 50+ countries and over 20+ languages, and the opportunities at iTech are unrivalled: you'll work with and learn from industry experts, deliver your best work and make a real impact.
We're a bootstrapped company, with 280+ awesome Arcs (our collective noun) today around the world. Our purpose is to Help People Make Smart Choices Online. We achieve our goals by building products that help people have fun, avoid the bad choices, and make the right play.
Why we need you:
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our UX & Design Chapter. You’ll be joining a team that ensures beautiful UI design and a fantastic user experience across our product and brands.
This role will be champion of great design in our Gaming pillar and work closely with Development & Product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Product Designer will:
- Partner closely with Development, Product, SEO and Content folks to deliver products that drive user engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate closely with Development to iterate and solve challenges that may arise.
- Develop and maintain design guidelines and standards that ensure product consistency and a high level of user experience.
- Build wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs necessary to showcase and validate ideas.
- Share and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Present and demo designs to the wider team, communicating your vision effectively to stakeholders and the Product Team.
- Contribute to the life cycle of our Design Systems.
- Experience of working and collaborating with design and development teams in tech companies or digital agencies.
- Proven experience with design tools such as Figma, and can use them effectively to create wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs.
- An analytical and detail-oriented mindset, being able to merge users and business needs.
- The ability to be an excellent systems thinker, able to think beyond your immediate problem and consider the holistic picture.
- A strong familiarity with Design Systems and component-based design.
- A good understanding of UX design principles and user behaviour; specifically finding the time to understand the affiliate space we operate in and how to beat our competition.
- Excellent communication skills, you can articulate your design decisions clearly to collaborate with stakeholders and team members.
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies and can integrate easily into an Agile squad.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and organised approach, with ability to coordinate, estimate and plan your activities by dividing them according to the priorities of the projects you follow.
- A passion for UI Design. Nurturing your own development t keep yourself up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies to ensure our products remain cutting-edge and competitive.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Design, Human-Computer interaction or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience within the affiliate marketing or comparison industry.
- A fundamental understanding of front end/cms technologies.
- Expertise in illustration and can add that extra touch of magic to your designs.
With bonus points for…….
Here at iTech Media we’re real believers in an interview being a two-way process, this is as much about you finding out everything you need to know about us as well as getting to know you. To help you understand what the process will involve:
Initial Conversation with a member of the Talent Team – approx. 30 mins
1st Stage Interview with a couple of our Product Designers where we’ll ask you to go through an example piece of work from your portfolio – 60 mins
2nd Stage Competency & Values Interview with the Design Lead & Head of Product – Gaming.
All the interview stages are held over Zoom. If you have a disability, a learning difficulty as dyslexia, a medical condition or other individual need for an adjustment to our process; and you believe this may affect your performance in selection, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Please let us know in good time, so that we can support you to perform at your best.
What we can do for you:
· Flexible working hours – “work your way”
· 25 days holiday, plus we close over end of year holiday period. You also get two days for your birthday and a life event, and two paid volunteering days a year.
· Private healthcare including dental, optical, physio, wellbeing and talking therapy
· Up to four months gender neutral paid parental leave
· A flexible budget towards learning and benefits every year
· Social events
· Eligibility for our discretionary bonus scheme
· Company-wide share option scheme
· Pension contribution matched up to 10%
· Life insurance cover of 4x salary
You can see more information about all of our awesome benefits here.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at iTech Media
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and we take inclusion seriously here. We’re creating an unrivalled opportunity for our teams to grow and belong, and as we scale, we know we need the most talented people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come and join us. The more inclusive we are, the more epic experiences we can create for our communities.