Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Delivery Ops Specialist
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX & Design, SEO, Experimentation & Analytics, Content, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we absolutely need you do to:
- Champion and pioneer ways of working, utilising the best of Agile and Lean to promote ownership, creativity and a customer first culture
- Work side by side with delivery and product managers to effectively track the seasonal delivery of work against strategic roadmaps across iTech.
- Resolve and mitigate delivery chapter challenges, supporting conversations across all chapters to deploy changes in the best possible way
- Share your knowledge with cross chapter leads and other Delivery Leads to encourage continued learning and application of best practice
- Define company level dashboards and introduce thresholds to track progress against our strategic roadmaps.
- Able to interpret and analyse data to identify trends at a company level
- Manage cross chapter dependencies by tracking and reporting against company priorities
- Support the delivery and product chapters with codifying the seasonal governance cycle
- Continuously strive to streamline our workflows across our Agile tooling
- Champion of delivery and product metrics to help the delivery chapter make informed decisions
Ticket to play:
- A proven background in delivery or PMO within a fast-paced digital/web environment
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the different stages of Project Management governance
- Skilled at coaching, mentoring and advising on how to interpret datasets
- Comfortable working and communicating closely across all levels and departments
- Experienced working in agile and passionate about implementing agile best practices
- Awareness of current technologies and a desire to keep up to speed with the latest trends
- Ability to source new tools and practices to help improve the working ability and delivery of the teams
- Comfortable to communicate to all stakeholders at all levels on chapter level trends and improvements to workflow and processes
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.