Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
We're looking for an outstanding leader to take our best in class, global casino comparison product through to the next level. We're aiming to take our already-successful brand and player base, and scale it at pace to reach it's super ambitious growth potential.
With a strong background in business growth, digital marketing expertise, and a love of gaming, you will bring the experience and battle scars of successfully scaling a product or business unit. You'll need a laser-focused approach, the skills to build a world-class team, the vision for cutting-edge products, and a relentless drive to catapult the brand from its leading position to #1 casino product in the world!
You will be responsible for delivering Commercial and Product growth of 70%+ over the next 4 years, with an expected headcount increase of 300% at your disposal to unlock this growth. You believe in building the best possible team, a culture of belonging and a truly incredible product while expanding the reach of a Global brand.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Lead a dynamic and high performing team, building leadership capability and fostering a culture of growth and development
- Inspire the team through evangelising an inspiring vision & strategy.
- Own the business roadmap from end to end, from strategy to people and execution.
- Substantially increase market share in mature, launch and expansion markets with an aim to become the market leader
- Take a global brand that is primarily focused on organic marketing and set the team up to rapidly expand its channels and marketing prowess.
- Develop and manage budget, headcount and P&L to deliver exceptional commercial success and product growth.
- Evaluate opportunities for bolt-on acquisitions to accelerate growth.
- Identify opportunities for key initiatives to improve the key digital, brand, and financial metrics.
Ticket to play:
- Experience of General Management with responsibility for large teams (50+ people) and experience from the gaming field (casino, poker, sports)
- Track record of building out and scaling a comparison business, including P/L responsibility
- Demonstrable track record of attracting and growing top talent
- A mover & shaker in the wider gaming market, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Proven leadership experience, able to build, lead and inspire high-performing, engaged teams to successful outcomes
- A Win as One collaborator who utilises the expertise of the team and organisation to achieve results
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
- Strong digital marketing knowledge to support the growth and encourage engagement within the community
- Deep commercial expertise & P&L experience - having had previous ownership of sizeable budgets/P&Ls
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary