Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Legal Counsel - Data Protection
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries - watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Support iTech with its data protection compliance including enhancing and advising on internal processes, policies and documentation as well as legal protections contained within contracts entered into with 3rd parties. Data protection will be a key focus for the role.
- Support iTech with a broad range of commercial contracts including reviewing, negotiating and advising on the terms of 3rd party contracts for the business.
- Support iTech on its development and implementation of a global employment framework as well as on existing and new employment and consultancy agreements both domestically and internationally. Carrying out supply chain due diligence and advising on contractual and other protections within staffing arrangements.
- Research and advising on other commercial law matters including intellectual property, advertising and marketing law and technology related legal issues.
- Liaise with 3rd party external legal advisors where appropriate, using them to provide expert guidance and advice and implementing that advice pragmatically and effectively.
- Be involved in enhancing a risk and contract register whilst taking steps to mitigate and manage legal risk as appropriate within a pragmatic and commercial context
Ticket to play:
- Knowledge and experience within privacy and GDPR is essential
- Experience dealing with commercial contracts and other commercial law matters either in-house or within private practice
- Experience dealing with various employment contracts is advantageous
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales (with more than 2 years post-qualification experience).
What we can do for you:
- A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
- Flexible working hours - "work your way"
- 25 days' holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Weekly wellbeing activities - mindfulness & nutrition
- Yearly training budget of £1000
- Company wide share option scheme
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary