Kariera w iTech
Szukaj według słowa kluczowego
Senior Content Editor (Sports)
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Editor to join this sports mad squad, as they conceive and launch new products to support us as we grow to be the number 1 gaming empire. If you’re looking for a challenging and fulfilling role that will take skill, guile and broad expertise - this is the role for you. We are looking for a crack editor, with an understanding of sports betting and content publishing to help us do great things.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Develop sports content strategy and best practice on the Sports Squad and deliver great results
- Be a consultant and QA for sports content that goes onto all products in the portfolio
- Must have an in depth knowledge of Sports and Sports Betting
- Use your skills and keen eye to suggest new, innovative ways of engaging with our audience and expanding the market, developing strategies and workflows that are bespoke for each product - particularly across the three named products.
- Proofreading, line editing and SEO copy editing text to match the tone and clarity our audience expects. Developing skills and expertise within the content chapter to ensure that the quality of content is constantly improving.
- Producing documentation and conceiving processes that ensure accountability and best practice for content production that has company wide impact.
- Work as part of a high performing product team, collaborating with colleagues to deliver key objectives with a big impact for the company; and setting personal development goals to continually grow your own skill set.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, including the Project Management, SEO, UX, and Tech teams.
Ticket to play:
- A strong command of English grammar and language, and what makes for valuable copy that is well structured for users.
- Proven experience in a similar role editing digital content for the web.
- Solid writing and proofing skills, as well as an unrivalled eye for detail.
- A “can do” attitude that thrives when working to deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in working on your own initiative and being imaginative.
- Basic grasp of SEO from a previous role.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your character will shine through.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Company parties.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.